- Skip Navigation

Access Services
Access Services

ADA Services Outside Los Angeles County

As an Access rider, you may use ADA paratransit services outside Los Angeles County. During any 12-month period, you are entitled to 21 days of visitor riding privileges outside of Los Angeles County.

For more information, call the ADA paratransit system in the area you are visiting. You may ask Access to send your ADA eligibility information to an out-of-area paratransit provider.

Southern California ADA Paratransit Resources

  • Orange County
  • San Bernardino County
    OmniTrans Access Service
  • Ventury County
  • Riverside County
    RTA Intercity
  • Northern San Diego County
    North County Transit District

Reasonable Modification Requests: A reasonable modification for purposes of complementary ADA paratransit is a modification to Access’ policies, practices or procedures that is requested
by an eligible customer to ensure they are able to use the paratransit system.

To request a reasonable modification to current policies, practices or procedures, such as Beyond the Curb service, please call Customer Service at 1.800.827.0829 and press #6 to request a Reasonable Modification Request Form.

Access may deny requests for modifications where:
1) Granting the request would fundamentally alter the nature of Access’ services, programs, or activities;
2) Granting the request would create a direct threat to the health or safety of others;
3) It is determined that the customer is able to fully use the entity’s services, programs, or activities for their intended purpose without the requested modification;
4) Granting the request would cause an unreasonable financial or administrative burden.

For more information visit or contact the Reasonable Modification Coordinator at 213.270.6159 or by email at

Previous / Next