Due to increases in service demand, Access has made the following service changes:
- The temporary same-day trip program ended on May 1, 2021. All Access trips should be booked the day before.
- Shared rides were reintroduced on Access vehicles on May 1, 2021. While we will try to limit the number of customers on a vehicle, this cannot be guaranteed.
- All of Access's vehicles will continue to be disinfected at least once a day.
- All scheduled trips to/from COVID-19 vaccination sites, including both drop-off and drive-thru trips, will continue to be non-shared rides.
- All Access riders are still required to wear a face covering and should not ride Access while sick. Additionally, riders are encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
Thank you for your understanding.
Drive-Thru Vaccination Trips
Access riders can schedule next-day trips to COVID-19 vaccination appointments at approved drive-thru vaccination sites. If you schedule an Access trip to a drive-thru vaccination site, you will not need to get out of the vehicle to get your vaccination. The same vehicle and driver will be with you for the entire trip, and enough time will be built into the schedule for the post-vaccination observation period. After the observation period, the same driver will complete the return trip. Please call (626) 532-1616, select your preferred language, and then select option 2 to make a next-day trip reservation. Trip reservations can be made daily between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Before scheduling a drive-thru reservation trip, be sure to schedule an appointment to be vaccinated. Visit VaccinateLACounty.com for more information about when and where you can be vaccinated. Access riders without computer access can also call (833) 540-0473 to make a vaccination appointment. Drive-thru vaccination trips should only be scheduled to an approved location (see list below) and are limited to pick-up locations within 20 miles of the vaccination site. Regular fare applies for vaccination trips.
Approved Drive-thru Vaccination Locations:
- California State University, Los Angeles
5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032
- Pomona Fairplex
2352 Arrow Highway (Gate 15), Pomona, CA 91768
- The Forum
3900 W Manchester Boulevard, Inglewood, CA 90305
- Los Angeles County Office of Education
12830 Columbia Way, Downey, CA 90242
- California State University, Northridge
18343 Plummer Street, Northridge, CA 91325
- Dodger Stadium
1000 Vin Scully Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Long Beach Convention Center
300 E. Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90802
For information about getting vaccinated at the Long Beach Convention Center, please call (562) 570-4636, select your preferred language, and select Option 6.
Taking a Trip on Access
To ensure the health and safety of our employees and riders, we are asking that you DO NOT schedule a trip using Access if you are sick, have been confirmed to have COVID-19, or are going to a facility to be tested for COVID-19. Riders are encouraged to follow the Los Angeles County Health Officer Order. If you must travel, please follow these guidelines:
• Do not use Access if you are sick
• Cover your coughs and sneezes
• Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- To see a short video on Access and its contractors' response during this pandemic, please click here.
- For information related to agency-wide COVID-19 cases, please click here.
- Los Angeles County Vaccination Information Videos: