Access continues to take enhanced safety precautions to protect our community from COVID-19:
- To ensure the safety and health of riders and drivers, Access’ mask policy will remain effective through at least June 30. Face coverings are required for all passengers onboard Access vehicles, as well as for drivers when passengers are present.
- If you feel sick or are diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not ride Access.
- All Access vehicles are disinfected every day.
- Did you know you can take Access to get vaccinated against COVID-19? Visit VaccinateLACounty.com or call 833-540-0473 to find a vaccination site near you then call Access to make your next-day trip reservation.
- To see a short video on Access and its contractors' response during this pandemic, please click here.
- For information related to agency-wide COVID-19 cases, please click here.
- Los Angeles County Vaccination Information Videos: