Access Services is here to provide you with safe and reliable paratransit service. We continue to take enhanced safety precautions to protect our community from COVID-19.
- All Access vehicles continue to be disinfected at least once a day.
- All scheduled trips to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites continue to be non-shared rides.
- Face coverings continue to be required onboard Access vehicles regardless of vaccination status.
- Riders should not use Access while sick and are encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
To ensure the health and safety of our employees and riders, we are asking that you DO NOT schedule a trip using Access if you are sick or are confirmed to have COVID-19. Riders are encouraged to follow the Los Angeles County Health Officer Order. If you must travel, please follow these guidelines:
• Do not use Access if you are sick
• Cover your coughs and sneezes
• Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- To see a short video on Access and its contractors' response during this pandemic, please click here.
- For information related to agency-wide COVID-19 cases, please click here.
- Los Angeles County Vaccination Information Videos: